👆 MENU BUTTON
St. Joseph, Foster Father of Jesus, we request your protection over our website. Help us to help others to love Mary as you did. Teach us to pray and sacrifice for the salvation of souls. Keep us close to you, as you did the Infant Jesus. Teach us to build and repair.
Pope St. John Paul II, pray for the success of our endeavor; help us to (electronically) travel the world as you did, preaching the Gospel of Christ, instilling love for, and consecration to, our Beloved Virgin Mother (Totus Tuus), and to reach the youth of the world, saving souls.
St. Therese, of the Child Jesus, help us to share, your ‘Little Way,’ for the total abandonment, by humanity, to the Will of God. Enable us to be effective apostles – you, who are the patroness of missionaries.
St. Maximilian Kolbe, help us to communicate to the world, whatever the “Immaculate” wishes to go forth; to make Mary known and loved. Teach us the importance of prayer and sacrifice in our apostolate, to assure the success of our mission.
St. Philomena, Daughter of Light, help us to penetrate the darkness of our corrupt age and to draw souls to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, along with the imitation of her heroic virtues of purity, obedience and humility. Be our anchor in these troubling times of stormy seas.
St. John Vianney, "Curé d'Ars", help us:
· To encourage, among our brethren, constant prayer for our Catholic Priests;
· to instill a renewed fervor in souls, for the Sacrament of Confession; and
· to practice mortification for the reparation of sin, and the release of souls from Purgatory, especially priests.
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, help us to share your inspired wisdom with our brothers and sisters in Christ –
· "Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. Be holy – let us pray."
· "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
· "Like Jesus we belong to the world living not for ourselves but for others. The joy of the Lord is our strength."
· "There are so many religions and each one has its different ways of following God. I follow Christ:
Jesus is my God,
Jesus is my Spouse,
Jesus is my Life,
Jesus is my only Love,
Jesus is my All in All;
Jesus is my Everything."
· Make us worthy, Lord, to serve those people throughout the world who live and die in poverty and hunger. Give them through our hands, this day, their daily bread, and by our understanding love, give them peace and joy.
St. Padre Pio, help us spread belief in the True Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, and to promote renewed devotion to Christ’s Passion. May we carry our crosses with pleasure, as you did with your stigmata, for 50 years.